For an ideal end of the week escape, Kolad is the best spot. From the mountains to the waterway, it has all that one needs. Kolad stream boating is one of the most outstanding choices to partake in the rapids with your friends and family. What’s more, the stay in the Swiss tents is wonderful to make your end of the week an important one. you can also try Kolad camping too.
Kolad is a town in Raigad region that is only 120 KM from Mumbai and 60 KM from Pune.But it isn’t simply that, Kolad is likewise an ideal spot for couples and family.
With Kolad Stream Boating, you can partake in the rapids of waterway Kundalika. Also, the extravagant Swiss tents will make your visit agreeable and charming.
With Kolad Waterway Boating, you can partake in the rapids of the Kundalika stream. What’s more, the sumptuous Swiss tents will make your visit agreeable and charming.
Day 1: Get from Mumbai
Get gotten from your particular area in Mumbai and drive to Kolad in a confidential transport.
On appearance, registration to your camping area at around 4 PM and spruce up.
Partake in the whole night at recreation. Go on strolls in the wonderful environmental elements or loosen up in your campground.
At around 8 PM, partake in a legitimate Maharashtrian food supper in the camp region.
Go through the night in your camping area.
Day 2: Waterway Boating and Journey
Have a delectable breakfast toward the beginning of the day and prepare for the pleasant exercises.
Head towards the Waterway Kundalika for an astounding encounter of stream boating. You will be furnished with all the wellbeing stuff and will be given appropriate directions before the action initiates.
Post the stream boating movement, make a beeline for the campground and eat.
Post lunch, go out for a thrilling journey to the close by cascades.
Eat in the campground and go through the night in your extravagant Swiss tent.
Day 3: Breakfast and Flight
Awaken to a reviving morning and have a delightful breakfast in the campground.
Look at from your campground at around 10 AM and make a beeline for your particular areas in Mumbai.
Your Kolad Stream Boating and Extravagant Swiss Tent Stay bundle closes here.
5 activities in Kolad
- Stream Boating: Kolad is a prestigious objective for waterway boating in Maharashtra. The Kundalika Stream offers probably the best rapids for boating in the state. The degree of trouble of the rapids goes from simple to medium.
- Setting up camp: Kolad is a superb objective for setting up camp. There are many campgrounds situated close to the Kundalika Waterway. The camping areas offer a wonderful perspective on the waterway and the encompassing mountains. The ideal time for setting up camp is from October to Spring.
- Climbing: Kolad is an ideal objective for climbing. There are many climbing trails situated in and around the town. The paths offer a lovely perspective on the encompassing slopes and valleys. The ideal time for climbing is from October to Spring.
- Bird watching: Kolad is a heaven for bird sweethearts. There are many bird watching spots situated in and around the town. The ideal time for bird watching is from November to February.
- Fishing: Kolad is an ideal objective for fishing devotees. The Kundalika Waterway is home to an assortment of fish animal categories. The ideal time for fishing is from June to September.
How to get to Kolad?
- Via vehicle: Kolad is situated around 150km from Mumbai, so the drive requires around 3 hours. You can take the Mumbai-Pune Turnpike and afterward get onto the Old Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- Via train: You can take a train from Mumbai to Kolad, which requires around 4 hours. The most ideal way to arrive at Kolad from the station is by taking a cart.
- By transport: You can likewise take a transport from Mumbai to Kolad, which requires around 4 hours.
The following are five renowned spots to see in Kolad.
- Kundalika Stream: The Kundalika Waterway is the primary fascination of Kolad. The stream has rapids of Grade III and IV and is great for experience searchers.
- Tamhini Ghat: Tamhini Ghat is a beautiful mountain pass situated close to Kolad. The ghat has a few cascades and is an extraordinary spot to partake in the magnificence of nature.
- Tala Stronghold: Tala Post is a well known vacationer location in Kolad. It is a lovely stronghold situated on a hillock. The post has a few mystery burrows and is an incredible spot to investigate the historical backdrop of the locale.
- Bhairavnath Sanctuary: Bhairavnath Sanctuary is a well known Hindu sanctuary situated in Kolad. The sanctuary is devoted to Ruler Bhairava, the watchman god of the town.
- Rajmachi Stronghold: Rajmachi Post is a famous traveler objective in Kolad. It is a wonderful stronghold situated on a hillock. The post has a few mystery burrows and is an incredible spot to investigate the historical backdrop of the locale.
Here are a portion of the should convey things for Kolad setting up camp.
Convey a decent sets of journeying shoes, Convey a cap to safeguard from sun, Convey a little towel, Convey a jug of water. Convey a little pack to keep wet garments Convey a few bites, bread rolls, chips and so forth.
Checkout: More Awesome Content